CBT For Dummies Collection - Cognitive Behavioural Therapy For Dummies/Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy For Dummies
The CBT For Dummies Collection includes Cognitive Behavioural Therapy For Dummies, 2nd Edition and Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy For Dummies
• With indispensable advice on finding your way out of the debilitating maze of negative thoughts and actions, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy For Dummies, 2ndEdition is brimming with invaluable suggestions that will have even a confirmed pessimist well-armed for the journey forward.
• Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy For Dummies takes you through the eight week MBCT course, using the principles of mindfulness to complement established CBT techniques
Discover the tools to learn to forget about the past and concentrate on the present to build a happy tomorrow.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
- PDF | 600 pages
- Rhena Branch(Author) Rob Willson(Author) Patrizia Collard(Author)
- John Wiley & Sons; 2nd Revised edition edition (6 Mar. 2015)
- Health, Family & Lifestyle
|The message text*:|
Mandala Coloring Book: 50 Relaxing Patterns By 13 Artists, Mindfulness Coloring For Adults Volume 1 (Stress Relieving Adult Coloring Books)
Don't Call Me A Drama Queen!: A Guide for the Overly Sensitive and Their Significant Others Who Need to Learn How to Lighten Up